2011年4月29日 星期五

一起好好的活下去。Live Together

從台東回來之後,看這部影片格外有所感觸。希望不久的將來,「國家」的概念會漸漸消失,因為我們都是「地球村民」。

英中台詞對照 (英文台詞 copy自 Earthwalker Yuji



I am human being.
我是人
We come in different colors, shapes and sizes.
我們有著不同膚色與體態
We speak different Languages.
我們說不同的語言
We come from different lands.
來自不同的土地
With different cultures, beliefs and histories.
以及不同的文化、信仰及歷史

But we share a common planets,
但我們都分享著同一個星球
a common biologocal makeup,
同樣的生理組成
a common dream to be secure, and healthy and happy.
對於安全感、健康及幸福都有同樣的需求

We all love, we all grieve,
我們都會去愛、悲傷
we all drsire to be free.
我們都想要自由
We all hope for Peace….
我們都想要和平
….for a better tomorrow.
一個更好的明天
Despite our differences,
儘管我們都是不同的個體
We must believe that thre is a way to coexist.
但必須相信我們仍有共存之道

I resprect you.
我尊敬你們
I can learn from you.
我可以從你們身上學習
I can live with you.
我可以與你們共同生活

I am not a country, or an institution.
我不是一個國家 也不是一個體制
I am not a faceless idea
(faceless idea我不會翻 @@有誰知道?)
or a principle that threatens your way of life,
我也不是威脅你生活方式的教條
or deprives you of your dignity.
也不會奪去你的尊嚴

I am a person, just like you.
我只是人,跟你一樣
And I invite you to join me, and all of us
我邀請你加入我們
.. in standing up to those who incite hatred,
and fearm ,intolerance, and violence.
抵抗那些煽動仇恨、恐懼、排擠與暴力

The world is now smaller and greater, than it has ever been.
現在世界就像個小小地球村
The opportunity to communicate & collaborate
..is Available to us like never before.
溝通與合作的次數前所未有的多

The time is now, To stand up, and declare:
現在是時候了,大聲宣布我們可以用和平的方式來共同生活
We can! We must! And we will find a way to live in peace
and cooperate to find solutions to the problems of poverty, disease…
共同解決貧窮與疾病
and religious,ethnic, and political rivalry that plague us all.
共同解決把大家搞的灰頭土臉的宗教、種族及政治等派系操作的問題

Our world is on the verge of something either monumental,or calemitous.
我們現在的狀況,要不是處在關鍵性的邊緣、就是災難性的邊緣

The choice is ours:
操之在我們
We can live together
我們可以團結、一起好好的活下去
or we can fall apart
或者 四分五裂

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

faceless 沒有面孔

林黛羚 提到...

謝謝!
如果單就faceless 應該就是如您所說、或者匿名
但faceless idea好像很難翻成"匿名的意見"
我有想過翻成 不重要的意見
不知道ok不ok